- The scalp and hairare not the same, whether cleaning or care, please treat them as different parts and use different products on them. Usually, long hair is more convenient to be separated for care but short hair is not the same. Unless specially indicated, the conditioner should not directly touch the scalp.
- The main purpose of shampoo is to clean the grease, dust, and shedding dander on the scalp. Hair does not require frequent and strong cleaning.
- Thehealthiest part of the hair is the newborn parts. The tail of the hair is the “oldest” part which has been damaged, so when the hair bifurcate, don’t hesitate to cut them off.
- Hair is easy to get damaged. It is extremely difficult to recover. Here are some common causes of damage to hair: hot dye, frequent hot straightening, hot air drying, wet comb or over dry comb, nail scratching, rubber Tendons tied, and strong cleaning products.
- Treathair as fabric. It’s hard to completely change the characteristics of a fabric. All the moisture is temporary, like cosmetics. They don’t really penetrate into the hair. So don’t depend on these products too much.
- Clean hair has fluffy appearance. The hair becomes smooth with the natural oils produced by our scalp. So when cleaning hair we must apply the products with appropriate care ingredients. Besides cleaning ingredients, most shampoo contains the hair care ingredients. If you use the products without hair care function, remember to apply the latter after hair cleaning.
- Everyone should choose hair care product based on their own scalp and hair nature. For example, oily scalp needs strong cleaning ingredients, but this will make the hair dry. Therefore strengthening moisture is needed. For those who wash hair every day or whose scalp is not greasy, you can use shampoo with medium cleaning ability. For those with fine soft hair, if you want to pursue fluffy effect, use shampoo with conditioning ingredients on the scalp and hair root, just applying moisturizing ingredients on the hair tail.
- There are not a product and a care program for everyone, so try different products and care tools to slowly grope for suitable products and cleaning methods.
- With the changes in the environment, your hair and scalp environment has a corresponding change. Do not use the same product and the same care measures throughout the year. In summer increase the cleaning frequency, use more powerful shampoo products. While in winter you should reduce the cleaning frequency and intensity.
Tags: Hair care